Erin was a woman possessed by the idea of finding the perfect cookie recipe. Using her willing kids as her own personal focus group, she searched high and low for the superior balance of salt, flour, sugar, chocolate, and eggs. She tried batch after batch, sending them off to school with her boys daily, learning the magic of batching and freezing to make it easier on her mornings. Simultaneously, she was raising money for a Pediatric Cancer Research Grant to help three families in her community all impacted by the same rare disease. She didn’t think she'd found a business to keep the fundraising going, but, as the initial fundraising program came to a close, Erin’s cookie recipe was nearly perfected. Left wanting to do more fundraising and finally happy with the cookie recipe, Erin and long-time friend Cameron saw an opportunity. Drops of Dough was born.
Drops of Dough makes the best quality frozen cookie dough and ice cream sandwiches on the market, using premium ingredients and a recipe perfected over years of trial-and-error, and 5% of sales are donated to Pediatric Cancer Research.
Drops of Dough Commitment to You:
- Best Tasting Recipe: We share our tried-and-true kitchen recipe with you, using the same ingredients and method we use at home
- Highest Quality Ingredients: Drops of Dough strives for the highest quality ingredients, using non-gmo and organic ingredients wherever possible
- Environmentally Friendly Packaging: 98% of Drops of Dough packaging is recyclable or biodegradable
- Simple, clean design mirrors the elevated, premium product inside, and the easy, no mess experience you will have in preparing our cookies
- Fair Wages: We pay our staff fairly, and take pride in doing what is right to ensure they can share in the “dough”
- Partners: We will only work with other companies and brands who pay their staff fairly and treat them with respect
Drops of Dough: Where doing the right thing is as classic as a homemade cookie.